Terms and Conditions
The term "Wild Things" or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Wild Things'Â prior written consent.
In regard to VIP Membership subscriptions please note:
- VIP Membership payments are non-refundable
- When your VIP Membership is due for renewal, your credit card will automatically be debited for another year's membership and your VIP status extended for another 12 months.
- You can cancel your membership renewal anytime by visiting the My Membership page within your account.
'Win the dream Kiwi trail running trip' Terms & Conditions
1. The contest is open to VIP Members only.
2. The winner will be selected by random draw using the Facebook Contests app.
3. The contest will close at 6pm on April 30th 2020 or later if Level 4 lockdown is still in place.
4. The winner can use their prize any time after 1st October 2020 but NOT between 20th December 2020 and 8th January 2021.
5. The prize must be used by 30th September 2021
6. The prize includes 7 day car hire from Omega Rental Cars. The class of car available will be at the discretion of Omega Rental Cars. The car will include unlimited kilometres and standard (Bronze) insurance, with a $2500 excess. The winner can elect to take the optional Gold or Silver Insurance option, which will reduce the excess down to $0 or $400, along with any other extras they may require.
7. Fuel costs are covered up to a limit of $100.
8. Domestic flights and/or ferry crossings to the winner’s chosen trip base in Auckland, Blenheim, Christchurch, Nelson, Picton, Queenstown or Wellington are included. This travel will be arranged by Wild Things NZ Trail Running Club in consultation with the winner.
9. International flights are NOT included.
10. The prize includes 7 nights accommodation within a reasonable distance of the winner’s chosen trip base. We expect this to be motel or bach style accommodation, depending on the itinerary chosen by the winner. Wild Things NZ Trail Running Club will discuss options with the winner but reserves the right to make all final decision with regard to location, style and cost of the accommodation.
11. Food is NOT included in the prize.
If you have any questions regarding the contest or the prize please email us.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the local laws.