Black Diamond Flare Headlamp
Built to support any adventure, the Flare is designed as an emergency headlamp that’s lightweight and compact, while remaining extremely robust.
Because of this, it is a fantastic headtorch for that race you've entered that has a headtorch as mandatory gear or requires you to carry a backup. The Flare Headlamp is so small and light, you won't even notice it in your pack or shorts pocket.
It weighs the same as a single AA battery, so is also lighter than carrying spare batteries for your main torch!
Featuring 40 lumens of dependable light that runs off two Lithium CR2032 batteries (included) housed in a burly aluminum housing, the Flare stows easily in your short pockets, running pack, or emergency kit and can be brought out in any weather thanks to its IP67 submersible waterproof construction.
Thanks to the low-profile headband and small and light form, there is no bounce or slippage when running; it stays put.
In addition to its low and full-strength white modes, the Flare includes red, strobe, and SOS modes to complete the Flare’s undisputed status as the ultimate emergency light at the ready for any mission.
- Emits 40 lumens on full strength white setting
- Extremely compact, lightweight, and packable design
- Settings include low and full-strength white, red, strobe, and SOS modes
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof – Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.
- Always ready for use, can be stored with batteries installed for 10 years
- Runs on two coin-cell Lithium CR2032 batteries, included
2 CR2032 (included)
10.5 x 11.5 x 4.2 cm
40 lm (high)
4 lm (low)
4 hours; reserve hours (highest setting)
15 hours (lowest setting)
(High) 10 m, (Low) 1 m
27g with batteries