Stability, breathability, and quick access pockets on the Endurance Pack make it perfect for any endurance event.
It features a highly breathable and durable mesh that transfers heat quickly away from your body, yet is still soft on your skin, whilst the clever design and load positioning virtually eliminates bounce.
Orange Mud balance the use of stretchy materials where needed, but use firm materials where we need to maintain stability of fluids and gear. This pack is excellent for carrying your fluids, plus sized phone, electrolytes, and essentials while running and riding!
Includes a two litre HydraPak bladder and pole hardware.
- Running: Short runs or as long as you want to go. This hydration pack is loaded with features to take you any distance.
- Mountain Bike: Extremely stable on your body across the choppy stuff, and we extended the shoulder area a bit to allow freedom of movement. 4 front pockets allow for quick access of your essentials on the fly.
- Hiking: The conforming fit and quick access pockets paired with a very breathable frame means hiking bliss.
Updates from the 2.0 version:
- Solid, non stretchy, nylon straps on the front chest adjustments for a cinch tight and no slip fit.
- Added a structurally tough elastic into the side for just a bit of stretch to conform with chest breathing while still maintaining stability.
- Trekking pole anchor points are in the front of the pack, as well as the back.
- Added hang loop for hanging the pack up.
- Change to elastic strap retainers on the side from rigid plastic.