Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack - 1L
Ultralight dry bag
We have specifically chosen to add this dry bag to our store because of its epic light weight. At just 13g (1 litre), you can keep your spare gear dry without adding bulk. After all, there's nothing worse than hitting bad weather only to pull out an already wet thermal top!
Designed with ultralight trail running in mind the Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Dry Sack is made from lightweight 15D siliconized Nylon. With the use of featherweight 15D fabric, these are perfect for use inside your pack to keep gear organized and dry.
Using a hypalon roll-top closure that doesn't wick moisture, an oval base for easy packing, these are fully seam sealed for water resistance. Ideal for trail running, backpacking, climbing, cycle touring, and modular packing where lightweight and low bulk is key.
- Weight: 13g
- Dimensions: 24 x 13 x 7.5cm
- Ultra-Sil Nano 15D Nylon fabric for high strength to weight performance
- Ultra-Sil Nano has a 1,200mm hydrostatic head
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Siliconized fabric with a smooth finish for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight with an oval base design for easy packing
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Intended for use inside a bag or backpack
- 1 litre: Small thru-hiker essentials: ear buds / personal headphones etc.
- 2 litre: first aid essentials (avoid hard or sharp objects), gloves/beanie hats
- 4 litre: shell jacket, gloves/beanie hat, or trail running essential essentials
- 8 litre: a two-season down sleeping bag or quilt, or dry clothes for backpacking