Rab Womens 3/4 Talus Tights
These body contouring, stretch running leggings were created for fast moving mountain runners and offer complete freedom of movement in any direction.
The ¾ version of the Rab Talus Tights are ideal for runners who love leggings, as a cooler option on warmer mountain days, or perfect as an added layer of protection underneath shorts. Built with two weights of Flexile™ stretch fabric, the Talus Tights ¾ are reinforced in high wear areas. They offer you all the protection you need while minimising bulk and maximising stretch for optimum mobility.
They have a deep, elasticated waistband to optimise the fit and a gusset panel for improved comfort and complete freedom of movement. The leggings sit around mid-calf and have soft, low bulk, flat lock seams throughout. There are pockets on both legs and a rear zip pocket, ideal for stashing a key, phone, or gels. Built for the fast and light mountain runner, these supportive stretch shorts minimise friction and feel weightless on the move.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 161g (Size 10)
- Product Code: QFV-16
- Main: 68% polyamide, 32% elastane. Second: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
- Flexile™ 200 with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Flexile™ 100 with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Built with dual weight stretch Flexile™ fabric
- Comfortable deep fully elasticated stretch waistband
- 2 thigh stash pockets designed to fit phone or gels
- Integrated zipped back yolk pocket, perfect for phone or gels
- Flatlock low bulk stitching thoughout
- Gusset panel insert for increased comfort
- Reflective branding for night time running
- 3/4 length sits mid calf