T8 Sherpa Shorts
These lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no belt, just run!
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
*** SIZING ****
Please read the notes in the Sizing tab below BEFORE ordering!
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with the T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience.
* The sizes shown are for an 'Asian athletic fit'. In reality what this means is that you will want to go ONE SIZE LARGER than what you would normally wear. The measurements are accurate BUT the cut is such that the shorts will feel rather small if you are guided by this alone. Sizing up will not adversely affect the fit around your waist/hips as the elasticated waistband will hold the shorts tight, minimising bounce, even with a full load.
XS: 26-28" waist*
S: 29-30" waist*
M: 31-33" waist*
L: 34-35" waist*
XL: 36-38" waist*
XXL: 39-41" waist*
* Please read sizing the notes above before ordering!
"WOW. Probably the lightest, most comfortable pair of shorts I’ve ever worn. These are now my go to pair. Love the neat little waste pockets too" Matt Bixley
"The shorts are a great fit, easy to move in and the stretch pockets on the front and back are pretty versatile - I carried my mobile in front with gels. There was lots of room in the back pocket too - I put keys in there with no worries about falling out. No digging in from the pocket like some shorts either" Shaun Hedley
"Like the Commando undies the shorts are super light and comfortable. And I could comfortably carry a couple of gels, bliss balls, my phone, Ipod and my car key" Brad Houghton