Rab Womens Power Stretch Contact Glove
The Women's Power Stretch Contact Glove is a lightweight and quick drying glove, made using Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ fabric and featuring conductive fingertips on the index, middle and thumb tips to allow use with smartphones.
The Women's Power Stretch Contact Glove can be used as a standalone glove for mountain and hill walking in variable conditions, or as a liner glove in harsher alpine environments.
- Weight:38g / 1.3oz
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro:,241g/m²,53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane
- Product Code:QAH-56
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro
- Conductive print on index finger and thumb for use with smartphones
- Stands alone or layers under outer gloves
- Low bulk cuff construction with lycra edging
|Hand Circumference||Hand Length|
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garment measurements.
How to Measure
HAND LENGTH: Measure from the base of the wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
HAND CIRCUMFERENCE: Measure the circumference around the knuckles of your four fingers.