When you need reliable insulation in a lightweight package, this all-round sleep mat balances maximum warmth with minimum weight for a comfortable night’s rest wherever your journey takes you.
Lightweight and compact, the Stratosphere 4 boasts a superior warmth-to-weight ratio, making it a versatile all-mountain sleep mat which has a small enough pack size to take on all your trekking, climbing and backpacking adventures. The recycled Stratus™ R insulation is designed to trap air and reduce heat loss through convection, helping to maintain your temperature when the mercury drops and ensuring you recharge ready for tomorrow’s challenges.
The mat features a low-profile two-way valve and comes with a handy pump sack, so it’s quick and easy to inflate when you’re ready to hunker down for the night. Oversized outer chambers keep you in the centre of the mat and stop you rolling off in your sleep, while the spacious rectangular shape will ensure a comfortable night’s rest whatever your preferred sleeping position.
Constructed using 100% recycled insulation and recycled outer fabric finished with a fluorocarbon-free DWR, the Stratosphere 4 is a robust and reliable sleep mat which you can depend on to keep you comfortable, warm, and well-rested.
- Stratus™ R insulation traps air and reduces heat loss from convective currents
- R-Value: 3.8
- Thickness: 8cm
- Lightweight construction and insulation for superb warmth-to-weight ratio and minimal pack size.
- Oversized outer chambers helps keep you centralised on the mat
- Hybrid rectangular shape allows various comfortable sleeping positions
- Low profile two-way valve for easy inflation and deflation
- Pump sack included for rapid and hygienic inflation
- Roll-away stuff sack with repair kit included
- Dimensions: Regular 183x51cm. Large 196x64cm
- Packed Size: Regular 24x12cm. Large 30x15cm