The Mythic Ultra 180 redefines what it means to be ‘ultralight’. Using a world-first, heat-reflective fabric treatment called Thermo Ionic Lining Technology, this is premium protection for those counting every last gram designed and constructed by our in-house technicians on the back of 40 years of hard-won mountain expertise, the award-winning Mythic Ultra 180 is one of the world’s most advanced lightweight sleeping bags.
Though constructed with an exceptionally light ripstop 7D outer and filled with high-loft 900+FP down, the really special part is the inner lining. This incorporates world-first Thermo Ionic Lining Technology (TILT), which adds a titanium coating to the fibres to reflect heat back towards your body, enabling it to significantly boost warmth without increasing weight, compromising breathability or sacrificing any features.
Weighing just 400g, the stripped back insulation of our TILT-equipped Mythic Ultra 180 is the ultimate expression of performance without penalty.
- Super lightweight 7D Ripstop Nylon Outer Fabric
- Super lightweight 7D ripstop nylon with thermo ionic lining technology (TILT), heat reflecting to boost warmth
- 900FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (180g / 6.3oz)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down, developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Weight saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar and hood
- Angled foot box
- 1/8 length YKK® 3 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Cotton storage sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Left zip only
- Pack Size: 32 x 16cm/12.6 x 6.3 inches