HydraPak Shape Shift 2L
The HydraPak Shape Shift has been upgraded to the HydraPak Contour.
HydraPak developed the innovative, new Contour™ reservoir to be lightweight, low profile and rugged. A 3D bottom, Shape-Loc™ baffles and side exit port combine to provide superior fit and performance in the widest variety of packs for extended backpacking, hiking and mountain biking adventures.
Check it out here.
Smart design, meet peak performance – also known as the Shape-Shift Reservoir. Our time-tested creation for hydration on the go, it can take a serious beating, it fits nicely in most packs and it’s fully reversible for easy cleaning. Durable, dependable form and function.
An adjustable baffle maintains a low-profile when filled and increases stabilization during high impact activities
EASY TO CLEAN
Simple to use slider top makes it fully reversible for cleaning and drying, easily turns inside out
Quickly disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) for convenient refilling
Engineered with updated high performance features and an enhanced design for 20% more flow
BEYOND™ LIFETIME GUARANTEE
HydraPak go above and beyond with every product they make, and their warranty is no different, with all of HydraPark products backed by the Hydrapak Beyond Lifetime Guarantee. If you experience any failures due to the product’s manufacturing or materials, get it repaired or replaced for free.
- Center baffle functions like a ziplock bag, sliding together to lock for a low-profile and 1.5-liters in volume – pull or slide apart to unlock full 2-liters of volume
- Dual FlexGrips make the reservoir convenient to carry and access in your pack, providing a secure grip while filling and pouring
- Flexible 915mm HydraFlex drink tube is non-kinking and provides a steady flow
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Simple to use, the patented slider top opens wide for quick filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal, includes tether to prevent missplacing
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a smooth twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Removable bite valve allows you to attach most water filters directly to the tube for inline filtering in the backcountry
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen – max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Capacity: 2 L unlocked, 1.5 L locked
- Dimensions: 340mm x 165mm
- Weight: 141g