Tailwind Ultra Challenge
1st November 2020 to 30th April 2021
Challenge Type: Collection Challenge
Challenge Goal: Total Challenge Points
About the Challenge:
Earn Challenge Points every time you do a run in the Tailwind Ultra Collection (multiple runs on the same route count!)
Track your progress and standing on the Challenge Leaderboard.
The more Challenge Points you earn the better your chances of winning one of the Grand Prizes.
Post pics from these runs to your Instagram account using the hashtag #tailwindnzultrachallenge and you'll also be in with a chance of winning one of the monthly prizes.
The total prize pool is worth almost $1,000. It is made up of:
Grand Prizes: Three prizes of 2 x 50 Serve packs of Tailwind (each prize worth $176)
On completion of the Challenge we will draw three winners - every Challenge Point that you earn gives you once chance in this draw.
Monthly Prizes: Two bundles of 8 x single-serve sachets of Tailwind (worth $45 each)
Each month (Dec - Apr) we will draw 2 winners from all Challenger pics that have been posted to Instagram using the hashtag #tailwindnzultrachallenge - quality pics that are in keeping with the theme of the Challenge have the best chance of being selected.
Trail Runs within this Challenge Collection:
- A2O: Duntroon-Oamaru, Otago - 46 Challenge Points
- Banks Peninsula Ultra Beer Run, Canterbury - 75 Challenge Points
- Eastern Main Range, Wellington - 131 Challenge Points
- Greenstone/Caples, Otago - 86 Challenge Points
- Hakatere Shoe Washer , Canterbury - 80 Challenge Points
- Heaphy East to West, Tasman and Nelson - 88 Challenge Points
- Lyttelton to Diamond Harbour, Canterbury - 53 Challenge Points
- Milford Track , Southland - 69 Challenge Points
- Northbank to Nelson Traverse, Marlborough - 100 Challenge Points
- Renata Ridge - Kaitoke, Wellington - 85 Challenge Points
- Round Ruapehu (RTM Track), Manawatu - Wanganui - 116 Challenge Points
- St James Walkway, West Coast - 88 Challenge Points
- Taniwha - Waikato River Trails, Waikato - 61 Challenge Points
- The Old Ghost Road, West Coast - 110 Challenge Points
- The Paparoa, West Coast - 67 Challenge Points
- Timber Trail, Waikato - 83 Challenge Points
- Valleys S-K, Manawatu - Wanganui - 142 Challenge Points
- Whakarewarewa Rainbow, Bay of Plenty - 65 Challenge Points
- Whirinaki Long Loop, Bay of Plenty - 149 Challenge Points
Last updated 8 minutes ago.
|Wild Explorer||Challenge Points||Trails Bagged|
|=6||Deon de Clercq||110||1|
|=16||Brook van Reenen||67||1|
|=23||Derek Mc goldrick||53||1|
If you think a run is missing, please ensure you have waited at least 24 hours after your run was added to Strava. Then, if it's still missing, please contact us, providing a link to your Strava activity.