La Cloche Wellington Trails Challenge (Winter)
1st June 2021 to 31st August 2021
Challenge Type: Collection Challenge
Challenge Goal: Total Challenge Points
About the Challenge:
Earn Challenge Points every time you do a run in the La Cloche Wellington Trails Collection (multiple runs on the same route count!)
Track your progress and standing on the Challenge Leaderboard.
The more Challenge Points you earn the better your chances of winning a $100 La Cloche gift voucher at the end of the Challenge.
Be the first to complete all 20 runs during the Challenge period and you'll earn not only heaps of kudos but also a $100 Wild Things gift voucher
Post pics from these runs to your Instagram account using the hashtag #laclochewngtnchallenge to be in to win bonus prizes.
Be the first person to complete all 20 La Cloche Wellington Trails Collection runs within the Challenge period and you will win a $100 Wild Things gift voucher!
At the end of August we will give away a $100 La Cloche voucher. Each Challenge Point you earn during the months of June, July & August gives you one chance in this end-of-Challenge prize draw. The more times you complete runs in the La Cloche Wellington Trails Collection during this time the better your chance of winning!
During the Challenge we will also give away 3 x $50 La Cloche vouchers to Challengers who post pics to their Instagram account using #laclochewngtnchallenge - quality pics that are in keeping with the theme of the Challenge have the best chance of being selected.
* vouchers redeemable at any of La Cloche's three Wellington cafes
Trail Runs within this Challenge Collection:
- Aro Valley - Red Rocks Thigh Buster, Wellington - 33 Challenge Points
- Chartwell-Skyline Loop, Wellington - 9 Challenge Points
- Colonial Knob - All the Hills, Wellington - 22 Challenge Points
- Dobson Loop, Wellington - 31 Challenge Points
- Linking the Reserves, Wellington - 19 Challenge Points
- Mt Climie & Tane's Track, Wellington - 19 Challenge Points
- Mt Lowry, Wellington - 15 Challenge Points
- Rimutaka Incline, Wellington - 26 Challenge Points
- Sanctuary Fenceline, Wellington - 12 Challenge Points
- Skyline - Mt Kaukau, Wellington - 24 Challenge Points
- Swing Into Action, Wellington - 15 Challenge Points
- Te Whiti Riser, Wellington - 11 Challenge Points
- Whitireia Circuit, Wellington - 6 Challenge Points
- Butterfly Creek Loop, Wellington - 10 Challenge Points
- Cannon Point Trig via Zig Zag, Wellington - 8 Challenge Points
- Otari-Wilton's Bush Loop, Wellington - 9 Challenge Points
- Norbett Creek Loop, Wellington - 14 Challenge Points
- Rata Ridge, Wellington - 14 Challenge Points
- Belmont Trig, Wellington - 16 Challenge Points
- Karapoti Challenge, Wellington - 28 Challenge Points
Last updated 5 minutes ago.
|Wild Explorer||Challenge Points||Trails Bagged|
If you think a run is missing, please ensure you have waited at least 24 hours after your run was added to Strava. Then, if it's still missing, please contact us, providing a link to your Strava activity.