Altitude Brewing Southern Lakes Challenge (Summer)
1st December 2020 to 28th February 2021
Challenge Type: Collection Challenge
Challenge Goal: Total Challenge Points
About the Challenge:
Earn Challenge Points every time you do a run in the Altitude Brewing Southern Lakes Collection (multiple runs on the same route count!)
Track your progress and standing on the Challenge Leaderboard.
The more Challenge Points you earn the better your chances of winning some tasty Altitude Brewing craft beer at the end of the Challenge.
Be the first to complete all 20 runs to earn not only heaps of kudos but also some fine craft beer!
Post pics from these runs to your Instagram account using the hashtag #altitudetrail20 to be in to win bonus prizes.
Be the first person to complete all 20 Altitude Brewing Southern Lakes Collection runs within the Challenge period and you will win a 24 pack of Altitude Brewing craft beer!
At the end of Feb we will give away 2 x 12 packs of Altitude Brewing craft beer. Each Challenge Point you earn during the months of December, January & February gives you one chance in this end-of-Challenge prize draw. The more times you complete runs in the Altitude Brewing Southern Lakes Collection during this time the better your chance of winning!
During the Challenge we will also give away 4 x 12 packs of Altitude Brewing craft beer to Challengers who post pics to their Instagram account using #altitudetrail20 - quality pics that are in keeping with the theme of the Challenge have the best chance of being selected.
Trail Runs within this Challenge Collection:
- Atley Track, Otago - 29 Challenge Points
- Beat Beetham , Otago - 15 Challenge Points
- Big Hill Circuit, Otago - 29 Challenge Points
- Cairnmuir to Clyde, Otago - 31 Challenge Points
- Fernhill Loop, Otago - 19 Challenge Points
- Glenroy Water Race Track, Otago - 25 Challenge Points
- Hawea River Track, Otago - 16 Challenge Points
- Lake Hayes Circuit, Otago - 7 Challenge Points
- Lake Rere Loop, Otago - 19 Challenge Points
- Miners Trail, Otago - 23 Challenge Points
- Moke Lake from Mt.Crichton, Otago - 32 Challenge Points
- Moonlighting around Bowen Peak, Otago - 40 Challenge Points
- Mt Dewar Devil Creek Loop, Otago - 23 Challenge Points
- Mt Difficulty Loop, Otago - 37 Challenge Points
- Old Man Obelisk, Otago - 39 Challenge Points
- Queenstown Hill (Te Tapu-nui), Otago - 10 Challenge Points
- Roy's Peak, Otago - 28 Challenge Points
- Sugarloaf Circuit, Otago - 48 Challenge Points
- Upper Clutha River Loop, Otago - 24 Challenge Points
Last updated about an hour ago.
|Wild Explorer||Challenge Points||Trails Bagged|
|23||Wendy Du Toit||21||1|
If you think a run is missing, please ensure you have waited at least 24 hours after your run was added to Strava. Then, if it's still missing, please contact us, providing a link to your Strava activity.